Tuesday, December 15, 2009

你以为你是谁

kena scold by internal customer (high manager level)

i admit i was a bit rude, but he started it first.

after my last email. he replied to me only (i will take it as to threaten me): you know who are you talking to (similar meaning, i cant remember now)

yes, i was talking to a mad dog

i was distressed. after a long journey from office to orchard, i got over it. now, the forgetful me dont even remember what he had actually written in the email. maybe he will complain to my manager, maybe my manager will remind me the correct way to talk to manager..maybe.. i dont care

yeah, my holiday start from tomorrow!!!! hk i am coming again~ lalala

2 comments:

Waileng said...

hk? u go hongkong?

Chenchen said...

Hello people, I visited your blog, its awesome. I love it.
Can u take a look at my blog, so I can collect IP addresses from different ares.
Thanks a lot~~~
http://mvptcc.blogspot.com/